THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

How to Give Someone a Sensual Massage

Give Someone  a Sensual Massage
Give Someone a Sensual

Massage
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wanhoff/226318202/
Giving a massage is easy but giving a very good sensual massage is a lot more challenging. This how to will lead you in the right direction.

Instructions:

  1. Step 1

    One time several years ago, I had a young lady ask me to give her a massage. I agreed to do it, but what I didn't tell her was that I had a lot of other things on my mind. As I massaged her she said, "If you're going to massage me, at least pretend like you're enjoying it!" I was totally shocked that she could sense that I didn't have my mind on what my hands were doing. If you close your eyes and totally think about everything you're hands are doing, the lucky recipient will sense it. Think about every curve and every contour your hands slide across. Get really into it! Your hands don't have to wander off course for the person to sense that you're thinking about doing that.

  2. Step 2

    Get an idea of what kind of massages a person likes. Sometimes people want massages to relieve pain and other times it's just to relax. Some like a firm massage and others like their massage to be soft.

  3. Step 3

    Pay close attention to how the recipient of your massage is responding. How relaxed they look, the tone of their voice and other subtle things. This will let you know if you're doing the right things.

  4. Step 4

    Using oils or lotions can definitely add to a sensual massage. I prefer lotions because it's thicker and will lubricate the skin longer. This is not just for sensual effect but it's also good for making the hand slide easily while holding firmly. Scents added to the lotion can be a very important mood enhancer.

  5. Step 5

    Make sure the atmosphere is just right. Find a quiet place, maybe turn on some soft background music. Keep the lights dimmed. Try to find a location that feels somewhat recluse and private. (ehow.com)

___________________________________________________________

Our recommendation Massage Hotel in Jakarta:

Massage Hotel, Apartment Massage, Male Massage, Massage Spa, Massage for Man